Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I gotta say I should take my own advice

If u don't like what going on in your life then u, let me repeat U have to do something to change it!

I really can't recall a time after my childhood years that wasn't stressful.

Of course I have always been optimistic, but I am finding myself losing my enthusiasms for life. No, I am not suicidal. I am tired, tired of the rat race, the treadmill, the vicious cycle of life.

The thing is I keep saying I am going to simplify my life, but I am so tied into a relationship with someone who doesn't want to do that, so it never happens. This is the problem with age difference in relationships.

He is only 7 years younger than me but it puts us at totally different places in our lives. I want to slow down and smell the roses and he is running through the field in jeans with barley a scratch on him.

Not that he is all the ambitious in a can do sort of way but more like an idea man who gets the ball rolling and then throws pieces of the idea out there with a good foundation and see who makes it happen.

The trouble with that is, I am catch all girl. He doesn't pay enough to get a lot of brains and I end up hand holding everyone. Even the ones who are capable do not do what is asked of them cause they have other priorities.

Am I insane? I am suddenly quite sure I am because it is not possible for everyone to be incompetent, incapable of making a decsion I am an anal retentive control freak, I am a martyr.

Or am I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home