Saturday, September 09, 2006

I am sinking into depression and Anxiety

To the point that I can't accomplish anything. Or maybe it's because there are so many things to do and so little help. I have taken on way tooooooooooooooooooooooooo much and I seem to not be able to get out from under. The things I want I neer get, I am not even working towards them. I am just trying to deal with other peoples crap and when I get all that done which is never I will do the things I want to do.

I have absolutely no friends. I think I used to have friends. I have people who think they are my friends. I have a boyfriend who just thinks I am crazy , over reacting and hormonal.

Dear God: I miss my Mom, could u let her send me a little advice? I need some. I know you don't owe me any favors, but I am desperate for some compassion, some understanding or a good kick in the butt, (sorry Mom) but she could do all those things for me een when she wasn't aware of all the circumstances. She had some basic good advice for life and I seem to be having trouble pulling those things out of my memory banks....Let's see, dad said "keep your good name" that's good advice and is very encompassing for the way you live your life. My Mom said "Pay your bills first" then see if you have anything left over for fun. Well that will keep your name good and your credit score. so I guess they were on the same page there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home